Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Canada



Happy Thanksgiving friends! We had a busy weekend enjoying wonderful dinners at both my parents and my beau's parents houses.

I had to share this amazing picture from the Princess Bride Cast Reunion. Do you recognize everyone? This film has been around for almost 25 years now - can you believe it? I remember the first time I watched this movie with my mum, I was probably 7 years old. I've loved it since the first viewing and I can't wait to show this movie to my children. Click here to check out some video of the cast reuniting on Good Morning America.

As you wish. 

Still makes the romantic in me shiver a bit.

Have a wonderful start to the week.

Loves!

2 comments:

  1. AAAAH! So cool. I love this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But don't cut off Wallace Shawn! He's off to the left by a banquet table.

    ReplyDelete