Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday.


I haven't had the blogging zest lately so my posts have been sparse. I'm thinking the coming fall will inspire me once more. I've been sick for about a week and a half with a pesky cold and try as I might - it will not leave. 

So this is my current view right now. Beautiful soft folded towels and tea. I'm not sure how much longer my tush will occupy the couch but I'm certain it will be another hour or so before I stir for some grapes and maybe a banana.


 

Speaking of fall - where is it? Our weather here has been so warm lately. Combined with my cold it has made me extroadanarily cranky. I haven't felt like knitting or sewing or even cooking for ages. I'm praying this zombie like phase I'm in is only a phase.

I hope your weekend has been delightful so far and if you are experiencing this late summer heat I hope it is welcome. I think of sunny swims at a lake or forest summer strolls and how this weather would be better spent.

So much love!



P.S. I have read so many poignant and heart warming blog posts and articles about the 9/11 attacks which happened 10 years ago today and have found it so moving. I remember that day and the feeling in my heart when I saw those towers fall. We will not forget. My heart goes out to everyone that has been affected 9/11.

Days like today put small colds into perspective and make me really think of the bigger picture of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment