Monday, September 26, 2011

Make it Monday

We are having a delightful rainy Monday here. The sun still hasn't come up and the sky is deliciously dark. I've been feeling a little busy lately which is always frustrating. I think I feel most like myself when I'm on top of things. I have the day off which makes this rainy day feel even more special. I'm thinking this morning I'm going to cozy up with some tea and watch the morning news.


In the mean time here are some delightfully cozy things I want to make,




Can someone make these for me? Please. Mmmm.

Here are some soaping projects I want to start for Christmas Gifts,






Have a wonderful cozy fall day. Enjoy the falling leaves and changing weather. 

Loves!

2 comments:

  1. I know they look so scrumptious! I'm thinking this weekend I will make some for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete