Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Livet Hemma Wednesday Inspiration





It has been awhile since I mentioned the lovely Ikea run blog Livet Hemma. In May I blogged about A Pause In The Pastel which featured some of their photographs that made my heart pitter patter. One of the things I love most about this blog is I can purchase everything that inspires me in their photographs, and I can be assured it will be affordable. From my previous post I purchased the lovely enamel water pitcher and am still considering the Ofelia blanket.

I love that I can come back to this blog time and again and it never stops inspiring me.




I love the way the blog translates to English. This is the description for the photograph below.

"In the interval between farming and greenhouse påtning is a true respite. Full of oxygen and wonderful smells, it is a nice place to just be on. You can sit in there and really see how it grows around you! Some small botanical images or plant books to browse contributes to nature's tranquil ambience. A creaky wicker chair fits into the picture of a lush place, and Byholma armchair ages beautifully in the greenhouse climate."


All images are via the Livet Hemma blog.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment