Thursday, May 26, 2011

Treating Yourself

Happy Thursday friends!

Friday is almost upon us! I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon, the end of my work week and the beginning of the ever so coveted weekend.

This work week has been a little trying for me so I decided today to treat myself to this lovely linen scarf. A little bit of shopping therapy is an easy way for me to boost a negative mood.

This lovely scarf comes from a cute little Etsy shop called WhiteMoth. WhiteMoth has a nice variety of beautiful scarves but I loved the softness and simplicity of the one I chose. I can't wait to snuggle up with it on cooler summer mornings and wear it into the fall.

What do you do to boost your negative moods? I love treating myself in simple ways, not always with a purchase but usually an iced coffee drink or some quiet time with a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment